Monday, November 25, 2013

NaNoWriMo Winner

I passed the 50,000 word mark for November on the 24th, and I validated that word count on the National Novel Writing Month website this morning.  I am officially a winner.  Of course, the novel is nowhere near complete.  I just got my two characters to the abortion protest that had been the original idea for the novel (besides having them meet each other when modeling for the same art class and being naked when they first see each other).

The writing has been going well, I think.  I didn't have a plot outline or anything, but I did have a rough idea in my head.  My characters have taken over, and things have been happening that I had never planned.  I guess that's a good thing.  Art modeling is a huge part of the story, and several scenes have taken place within the drawing classes of the University of North Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment